Thursday, January 13, 2011

D-Day

  I brought Brina to the animal hospital http://slvah.com/   for 8 am today. She was excited to see the girls but knew something was up, she was panting and pacing.  A young tech came in to explain about the shaving, the pre blood test, time etc.  Still didn't put my mind at ease much.  I explained to her that I'd like the two vets to make extra extra sure that it needed to be done.  She smiled at me and told me that her 8 yr old mixed breed had it done 4 weeks ago and what all to expect, how soon she can put weight on it and that no walks of any kind for 4 weeks. The dr. will call me as soon as she's done, she is the second case today so it will probably be around 10:30 that she's taken in. So now I wait, had my "self pity" cry on the way home. At least my house will be nice and clean!!! Oh did I mention my considerate sister? She offered me her house keys in case I run out of stuff to clean in my own, such a supportive family *L*. Hopefully by noon tomorrow I'll have my Brina back home with me. stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment